LASER SKIN TIGHTENING
Über LASER SKIN TIGHTENING
About Laser Skin Tightening
It’s bound to happen to everyone. With age, the skin becomes loose, creating folds and creases that only get worse with time. Coupled with the formation of wrinkles, you have no choice but to succumb to the signs of aging.
At Toronto Cosmetic Clinic, a superior way of getting rid of wrinkles and tightening lax skin is available. Experience the power of laser skin tightening!
LASER SKIN TIGHTENING Q & A
- When will I see the results? Results take time to see and are cumulative after each treatment. Since the procedures are based on your skin’s ability to rejuvenate itself this does take some time. Final results can take up to 6 months after the last treatment.
- How many sessions will I need? The number of sessions is based on the area to be treated and the severity of your skin. It is advised that all patients have a minimum of 6 sessions. Your medical aesthetician at Toronto Cosmetic Clinic will be able to let you know of a better approximation.
- What are alternative/similar treatments? Other non-surgical treatments are fractional non-ablative treatments, where an added benefit to the treatments is skin tightening. A combination of Dermal Filler and BOTOX COSMETIC® can also help improve the appearance of lax skin and smooth out fine lines. If you are looking for a surgical option, then a facelift would be the answer.
- Is it painful? Treatments are quite tolerable and a numbing agent is not needed prior to the treatment. After, your skin may feel a bit sensitive, but a cold compress will help.
- How tight can the skin get on the body after treatments? In some cases where patients have too much extra skin from pregnancy or weight loss, a laser procedure will not give them the type of results that they are looking for. Surgery will be the best option.
- What are the possible side effects? Most patients will have a bit of redness after the treatment, however this will dissipate after several hours, maximum up to one day. Tingling sensation may be felt as well.
- Are there risks to the treatment? Risks can occur such as burns from the laser, scarring, or hyperpigmentation. Most risks occur when the pre and post-treatment protocol is not followed by the patient, and these risks can be avoided. Sun exposure is always recommended to be avoided.