Why Medical Inn
If you visit Medical Inn, you are always assured that you are going to be in safest hands that you can find around. You will be our priority. We have a medical team that it is always committed in achieving the best and also highest standard when it comes to aftercare, products and procedures. We have the registration with Care Quality Commission which is the guarantee of what we say.
5 reasons about why it is always better to choose a private clinic.
1. The results you get: we offer only the safest treatment that it is going to deliver the results
2 .Expertise: we employ the best doctors, nurses and surgeons in the industry
3. Innovation: We invest in the latest technologies continuously and when they are combined with the best superior skills set of our medical team, we deliver the best results.
4 .Satisfaction: we care for the satisfaction of our patient and we do everything we can so that the experience they get with us, they cannot find it from any other place.
5. Safety: the safety of the patients should never be compromised. We have the standards to ensure that you are always looked after from the first time you contact us and even after the procedure and the treatment.
• Check if you are the best candidate?
• Are your expectations realistic?
• Is the treatment or the procedure the best in your case?
• Did you talk with a GP?
• Learn about the reputation of a clinic and when it had been established?
• Learn if the practitioner had performed the same procedure before, for how long and how many times. Ask if you can be shown some of the results?
• Learn about the qualification of a practitioner and always confirm with the proof?
• Check the surgeon, doctor or practitioner in General Medical Council
• Be aware of how much you have to pay?
• Be aware of how long it will take from the consultation to the treatment or procedure?
• Ask about the anesthetic which is going to be used?
• Ask if the results are going to be permanent?
• Ask about how long it will take for you to recover and what it is needed in the recovering process?
• Ask where the procedure is going to be performed:
• Ask if you will need to visit a hospital
• Learn about the possible risks, possible complications and success rates?
• Ask if you need to undergo multiple treatments or if everything will be completed with one session?
• Learn about other options you have before you choose non-surgical or surgical option.
• The social media is the latest way to communicate and to share the information with different clinics, visit the social media to get the latest advice and latest news.
Ensure that you are choosing the best option because of the right reasons and ask always questions in case you are not sure of something. Get all the information you can before you decide so that you can be well informed and that you can have realistic expectations.